Our bookkeeping and accounting services include:-
1. Setting up and administering new client bank accounts, including foreign currency accounts and tenant rent deposit accounts.
2. Raising quarterly rent, service charge and insurance invoices, accurate posting of funds collected and transfer of balances to clients. Daily cash balance updates, postings and quarterly cash balance reconciliations for all client accounts.
3. Making interest and capital payments to senior lenders.
4. Working with auditors on service charge reconciliations and preparation of accounts.
5. Online VAT registration for client companies, elections to waive exemption on property to recover VAT and preparation and submission of VAT returns. Meeting with HM Revenue & Customs VAT officers and responding to any queries raised.
6. Regularly liaising with our clients and their advisors for preparation of company accounts, tax returns, quarterly statements and annual accounts.